We are a full service digital marketing agency servicing clients in competitive Australian, New Zealand, UK and South African sectors.
We are a small, tight knit team with a strong focus on ‘getting things done’. We don’t speak at conferences. We don’t publish articles about how good we are. We do what we do and we are pretty damn good at it.
We’re not looking for a 007 agent. We’re looking for PPC & SEO professionals who:
- Want to make a good living, build wealth and look after their own.
- Believe a healthy dose of paranoia is an essential ingredient to longevity.
- Think that trusting Google with their email address, documents and analytics is insane.
- Are looking for a sense of satisfaction, comfort and freedom.
- See Google for what is really is, a global corporation looking to maximise profits and its return to shareholders.
- Focus on what drives the bottom line.
Cost-benefit analysis underpins all activities.
Responsibilities would include:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Looking for optimization opportunities for landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO strategies are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven extensive SEO & PPC experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google (Yahoo and Bing not essential).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Working knowledge of MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- Working knowledge of social media advertising platforms, Facebook in particular.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
What we’re offering
- Healthy base salary – with potential to double your base salary with very realistic targets. If you are good at what you do and you tick all the boxes above – it should be a walk in the park. We want Australia’s best talent and reward as such.
- A flexible workplace and schedule – in Milton (QLD), close to cafes, restaurants and public transport.
- Driven and strong team of the country’s most switched on digital marketers and SEO growth experts.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility – we’re taking over the internet piece by piece.
Coming along for the ride?